Snowshoe trips around Chamonix, Hautes-Savoie, France
January 26 - February 2, 2002
A snowshoe tour organised by Edward Bekker Ski & Alpinisme and Trekking in the Alps.
- Monday : Tour from Trelechamps via the Col des Montets (1461m), Le Buet, Cascade Le Berard and Le Morzay to Vallorcine (1264m)
- Tuesday : Tour from Vicheres to the Tour de Bavon (2477m) and back to Vicheres
- Wednesday : Tour from Romme (1300m) to the Tete de la Sallaz (2020m) and back to Romme
- Thursday : Tour from Chez Pillet to the Mont de l'Arpille (2085m) and back to Chez Pillet
- Friday : Tour from La Lechere via the Barrage d'Emosson to Six Jeur (2062m) and back to La Lechere